You have invested in one of the world’s best beds. At Sealy we make the mattress that makes you more comfortable, and that includes repairing any sleep set that fails to live up to our high standards for quality materials and workmanship. Please take a few minutes to read over the warranty guidelines.
BE AWARE THAT IT CAN TAKE UP TO 30 DAYS FOR YOUR BODY TO ADJUST TO THE FEEL AND SUPPORT OF A NEW SLEEP SYSTEM.
Terms & Conditions
The quality craftsmanship that is built into every Sealy mattress and foundation permits the Sealy factory to offer purchase to these fine products with a limited warranty as indicated for each model against any defect in workmanship or material.
This limited warranty is applicable within the following guidelines:
• If such defect appears in your bedding, you should immediately contract the Sealy dealer from whom you have purchased.
• In the even service resulting from such defect is required during the Limited Warranty after purchase, your mattress and/or foundation will be repaired or replaced (at Sealy’s option) without charge to the customer except transportation cost.
• Sealy reserves the right to refuse service when the products is found to be in an unsanitary condition, or when product failure is due to causes other the defective workmanship or material.
• If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, Sealy reserves the manufacture’s right to substitute materials of equal quality. Identical fabrics cannot be guaranteed, however the closet available match will always be attempted.
• The mattress fabric is not in warranty condition.
• If the Sealy authorized dealer cannot be reached, or you have moved, pertinent information in order that service maybe rendered.
• This product warranty is applicable for the mattress using in territory of Thailand only.
For your safety!
Don't ever place this product near open flames or expose it to fire.
• This mattress is not flame proof or fire proof and can ignite or burn if exposed to open flame or fire. When ignited, some bedding materials can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases.
• Don't smoke in bed.
Please contact Sealy Customer Service on 0 2312 6800 for any further assistance.